Health System 100’s aim is to be among the safest conferences in the country.
We will employ leading-edge infection control measures that far exceed CDC and WHO guidelines. Together with the Phoenician, we aim to deliver a first class, relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Safety AND Inspiration!
- Every attendee must be personally responsible, hygienically, to the group. Attendees will sign a personal behavior pledge committing to keeping LTC 100 safe experience for all. We will have zero tolerance for anyone who does not adhere to LTC 100 safety protocols.
- Masks that cover mouth and nose will be required for attendees at all times except during meals (neck gaiters not acceptable).
- Every attendee will be given an individual Health System 100 wellness kit with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Attendance will be limited to ensure social distancing
- Education rooms and speed meetings will be arranged to maintain 6' social distancing.
- Attendees can reserve seats in the spacious General Session room.
- Health System 100 will be handshake-free.
- All transportation vehicles will be sanitized between rides.
- High-touch areas will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
- No self-serve buffets.